Sunday, June 10, 2012

Alice is 6 Months!

Alice hit the 6 month mark on May 28th. We were crazy busy getting ready to move but we still took notice of the milestone. Alice had had a well visit the week before and the doc asked if she could sit up independently – at the time she didn’t seem anywhere close to being able to do so but she put her mind to it and managed to sit up in time for Mimi and Grandpa Guy to see. Now two weeks later she is sitting up like it is no big deal and babbling to boot. We’ll have to take some video of her cute babbling soon.

Here are some cute pictures Stacy took of her on May 28thDSC_0289.2DSC_0315.3DSC_0288DSC_0296.1

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Stacy is amazing. Great photos!

Kate said...

These are darling! I miss baby Alice.

natalie said...

Alice is so beautiful! I wish I could meet her again. When I saw her at Christmas I don't think she really knew up from down.