Friday, June 29, 2012

Alice at 7 months

Little Alice has changed so much since we moved that she really needs her own blog post. She could barely sit up when we left Ithaca and was falling over after about 10 seconds. Now she can move on her own from her belly or back to sitting up and she scoots all over the room. She is starting to really crawl on her hands and knees but she still mostly scoots. She also occasionally likes to push herself up onto her hands and feet like a monkey and of course all of this is narrated by adorable babbling. She has two little teeth now too and she is eager to use them. She is eating baby food and gnawing on everything but especially shoes that are left out. Alice is as sweet as ever. My only complaint is that she has stopped sleeping through the night since we moved but we are in the process of Ferberizing her and unlike her sister she is proving to be text book predictable so we have great hope that we’ll be catching up on sleep soon.

I took these pictures a week ago. I had just bathed her and was lost in admiration of her cute little body. Here are too many pictures of her because I just couldn’t decide. I think she is so beautiful.IMG_9895IMG_9896IMG_9914IMG_9915IMG_9918

6 comments:

Hillary and Jonathan said...

She is one cute little girl and you are one brave mama to leave her without a diaper for so long. :)

Christy said...

What a gorgeous little babe.

Kari said...

She is beautiful!

Ehales said...

Oh Alice we miss you! I need your good influence on Henry :) She is as cute as ever, Linds

Ashley said...

She looks a lot like her sister. I'm impressed with her ability to scoot and move around. Louis isn't scooting or crawling yet but he does share Alice's affinity for chewing on shoes (his or anyone else's).

Caroline said...

LINDSEY! Alice is so STINKING adorable! I don't know how, but for some reason I have forgotten to check your blog since Alice was born pretty much, so I am getting all kinds of updates here (I just now subscribed to you on reader. Won't happen again!!!) Dallas?! Congratulations! That is very exciting!Your girls are beautiful and I'm glad to hear life is going so well for you guys!