Friday, September 21, 2012

Monorail

The Dallas Zoo has a section of habitats that you can only see from their monorail. We got 4 monorail ride tickets with our membership (lame that the monorail has its own admission fee) that I’ve been saving to use sometime when Bryan could come with us. It was a lot of fun and our monorail guide/conductor/whatever was hilarious. I’ve never actually been on a monorail before so I was pretty excited and the whole time I was hearing this song from the Simpsons in my mind.
Look how happy we are on the monorail!

IMG_0377

8 comments:

Ehales said...

This photo is Christmas card worthy. I can't believe how big the girls are getting and Linds you look great!

Kari said...

Everyone is smiling!! And looking at the camera! How did that happen?

Lindsey Hicks said...

I don't know - it was just luck. We just asked a lady to take our picture and she quickly snapped two. This is probably only the 3rd photo we have of all of us and definitely the best one.

Hillary and Jonathan said...

That is one good looking family!

jo said...

Such a great memory, and I third, or rather, fourth that this is a great photo of you all.

Ashley said...

Glad the monorail was so fun! Cute photo!

Ashley said...

What a beautiful family. Monorail!

Cameron and Allison said...

I love seeing your pictures! Your little girls are adorable. And so is your haircut! I love it! Glad we can be blog friends. :)