Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dress Up

Last Friday Bryan and I were tidying up the apartment while Norah was running around in her diaper fending for herself. I had taken off her jammies with the intent of dressing her but had given up after several resisted attempts. It turned out Norah had her own idea of what she wanted to wear that day.

IMG_7100She didn’t do this completely on her own – she cried out for help when she couldn’t get her shoes on. I found her in distress with twisted socks and the wrong shoe half on each foot so I sorted that out for her.IMG_7103It really doesn’t look that bad. I think the hat pulls the outfit together.

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

so cute! i think you are right, the cowboy hat totally makes the outfit!

alli coleman said...

it's official ... she's a real big girl now. and still so stinkin cute!

Christy said...

Norah has a calling in fashion and should explore her talent here in NYC. I saw that same outfit in Harper's Bazaar yesterday. : )

Do you remember Punky Brewster?? She was so dang cool and I wanted to be just like her as a child. I, too, would not allow my mother to have any part in dressing me and loved to come up with the craziest outfits I possibly could!

Tahri and Kehau said...

Oh sooo cute, you'll go through the phase I just came out of, picking out their own clothes. :) I love the outfit norah!

Hillary and Jonathan said...

Could this girl get any cuter?

Julie said...

She's adorable.

MLE Whatz said...

At least she put the outfit on - As soon as Evelyn gets out of her clothes there is no turning back.