Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine’s Day 2011

I meant to post a picture of Norah in this adorable outfit her Mimi (Bryan’s mom) sent on Valentine’s Day but Norah was feeling pretty crummy all day.  She must have had a 24-hour stomach bug because she seemed fine the next day – and then I came down with it.  Luckily, there is nothing to say that little girls can’t sport red hearts all year round because this outfit is too cute to wear just once.

Norah has figured out what cameras are all about and she happily posed for me in front of her kitchen.  She also decided to wave to the camera without any direction from me.IMG_6948

7 comments:

Kari said...

Love it! The shoes are cute too. And I am ready to be done with sickness!!! I'm glad Norah's feeling better.

Lindsey said...

Norah is too cute! She is one of the reasons I am so happy to be having a girl. I hope you guys are feeling better!

Tahri and Kehau said...

Oh my gosh i love the outfit, Norah you are sooo cute!

alli coleman said...

oh, I love her, I love her, I love her!! And, I think I love Mimi too ... darling skirt

MLE Whatz said...

made me smile - so cute

Julie said...

Oh my heck that skirt is so adorable!! Glad you guys are feeling better :)

Waltman said...

look at that cutest outfit. seriously! and we miss the strong museum that was Millie's favorite thing ever. I've been thinking of you wondering how you like your move to Winston court??