Sunday, June 13, 2010

My 26th Birthday

I had such a wonderful birthday this year!  It totally made up for having an MRI on my 25th.  Bryan surprised me by taking the entire day off and letting me sleep in.  It was soooo nice.   Then we spent a really nice morning together as a family and went out for a late lunch / early dinner at the Boatyard Grill.  It was a beautiful day so we ate outside and our food was delicious.  I had crab stuffed shrimp and Bryan had seared Tuna.  Our meals didn’t lend themselves to sharing with Norah so she got her very first bowl of kraft Mac and Cheese from the kid’s menu.  She LOVED it by the way.  I took lots of pictures of her enjoying her first restaurant meal.  After dinner we walked around the canal and Norah found some ducklings to follow around.  It was perfectly pleasant.

IMG_4214IMG_4222I was teasing Norah like I was going to eat her mac and cheese.  She’d offer me a noodle and then take it back for herself.  Some things are just too good to share.  Poor girl didn’t realize her dad was sneaking large spoonfuls.IMG_4228On the left edge of this picture you can see a crew team about to pass us.  It was fun to watch them practice.IMG_4240Aren’t they gorgeous?  IMG_4242  She kind of waddles like a duck herself which made this all the cuter to watch.  IMG_4254

7 comments:

Kari said...

Happy happy birthday! I absolutely love the picture with you and Norah at the mac n cheese bowl. Too cute.

Guess what? We're in NY! Our house closes tomorrow. We'll have to come and see you guys soon!

Tahri and Kehau said...

Happy birthday Lindsey! Oh my gosh Tale does that too, acts like he is going to share and then puts it in his mouth. ha!

Hillary and Jonathan said...

These pictures do look super crisp! Very nice!

Leslie said...

Glad you had a fun birthday! The pictures are adorable!

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

These are GREAT photos! Happy late Birthday!

natalie said...

I can't handle how cute these pictures are! I especially like the two pictures of Bryan and Norah, and the picture of you snuggling up to Norah with her bowl of mac 'n cheese! Such a cute family.

Ashley said...

I had missed a couple of your previous posts but once the wedding pictures lured me on I got all caught up!