Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ashley and Matt’s Wedding Part 4

The Wedding!!!

They were married in the Island Bed garden in the Cleveland Botanical Gardens at 10:30.  It was a beautiful ceremony with vows written by the Bride and Groom and an original poem by Matt’s sister Julie.  The bridesmaids were Katie, Natalie, myself and Emily was the matron of honor.  Matt’s groomsmen were Ram, Christian, Nick and his best man was his childhood friend Brian.  It was a gorgeous sunny day and everything went smoothly.  I intended to take lots of pictures between the ceremony and the reception but Norah was flipping out so Bryan and I snuck out to give her a nap.  I did manage to take some pictures at the reception but the Bride and Groom were busy visiting each table so I mostly just snapped pics of Norah being cute.

IMG_4348IMG_4431Matt’s Mom and Sisters made these cute favorsIMG_4438Grandpa Dean and Norah spent a lot of time togetherIMG_4475The pile of Bridesmaid bouquets on our tableIMG_4442  Ashley’s friends Katie and  TomIMG_4429Ashley’s Friend Maggie and her husband.  Matt and Ashley’s first date was to their wedding.IMG_4434   I really like this picture.IMG_4443Norah was mesmerized by the Jazz trio “Up” IMG_4453Norah swaying to the musicIMG_4450The food was amazing.  I loved the grilled vegetables and green salad with beets and pistachios.IMG_4440I love me some wedding pie.  So much more delicious than cake.IMG_4462Tired from DancingIMG_4464Evie was wiped outIMG_4486Norah destroying Bryan’s boutonniereIMG_4487   The only picture I took of Ash.  IMG_4493 In the butterfly garden.  Butterflies were kind of the theme of the wedding.  I kept trying to take pictures of them but they were so fast.  They were every where you looked but they didn’t hold still for a moment.IMG_4477I finally got one.  Everyone of those drab looking butterflies in this picture had that same brilliant blue color on the other side of their wings.IMG_4480

8 comments:

natalie said...

All of these pictures are so beautiful-- as if they were professionally done! I love it :D I'm so glad you guys have these shots on record.

natalie said...

... I might even have to make the lilies my new background.

p.s. your eyes are gorgeous!

Hillary and Jonathan said...

Norah looks so grown up and those pies do look delicious!

Tahri and Kehau said...

Oh I love your pictures, they look so good. Norah you are too cute!!!!

Kali said...

your little girl is getting so big! she is adorable.

Shannon said...

Lindsey- I just happened upon your blog because I was looking at Rachel's facebook page to see her new baby....I was so excited to see your name and find your blog! Your little girl is so precious. And it sounds like you guys are doing well. I would love to catch up wtih you....my email is shannonlgraham@gmail.com. love, Shannon

kel said...

first of all, WONDERFUL photos of the wedding experience. simply beautiful! and congrats to Ashley + Matt!

Ashley said...

Do you know you were the only one to take a picture of the food? Yeah for that!