Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Norah's Stare Down

Monday night I laid Norah down in her crib (on her back of course) and tip toed into our adjoining room. A few minutes later she started crying and when it was clear she was only getting more worked up I decided to check on her. I usually go over to the crib and have to pat her for a while for her to realize I'm there. This time we made eye contact as soon as I opened the door. She had rolled onto her tummy and was facing our bedroom door and pushing herself up so high that she could see over her crib. It caught me so off guard I started laughing at her and had Bryan come in to laugh at her too. We both laughed and Norah started laughing right back which just made us laugh more because it was so funny to see her laughing and smiling with these big tears on her face. You can still see one about to fall off her cheek in this picture. Since this incident she has been sleeping on her tummy


IMG_2684

3 comments:

Kari said...

She is too cute. I loved the chili pepper costume too.

Mike has an interview in Syracuse Dec. 19th. Maybe we'll make it a trip and stop by to see you guys. Let us know if you'll be around.

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

That is a really cute picture!

SMT Family said...

She is adorable! Love to hear how you are all doing. I wish we could have enjoyed playing mom together. Norah is a doll! I hope you are doing great and that things are going smoothly at the sorority and with Bryan's school work.