Sunday, November 1, 2009

Apple Lover

Well, it seems as though Norah is just as fascinated by computers as I am.  My favorite technique for getting her to stop crying is to turn on my screen saver.  It seems as though she is partial to Mac screen savers.  I tried it with some of the default screen savers available in Windows 7 but she’s not buying it.  Most people say that Micrsoft’s new OS fixed what was wrong with Vista but apparently not everyone is convinced.  If you’re interested in calming your baby too, I find that the “flurry” screen saver is the most effective and remember the more monitors the better.

IMG_2499

2 comments:

Leslie said...

super cute! Love it! Hopefully she'll be a computer genius and then share the wealth with mom and pop!

natalie said...

HAHA too funny, I'll have to remember that tip.