Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Glen Rose and all it's charm

After visiting Dinosaur Valley state park we spent the night in Glen Rose. Glen Rose has a charming town square complete with an old court house in the center and christmas lights.  Bryan said it reminded him of Back to the future.IMG 5090We ate dinner at a local Italian restaurant that was in what used to be a Coca Cola bottling plant. The restaurant had old photos and fun facts on display and we learned that at one point Glen Rose had the highest coca cola consumption per capita in the USA. Interesting no?

My photo teachers had assigned us to practice capturing stop action and motion blur that week so I practiced on Glen Rose. We were chatting with a local couple and I mentioned this vintage truck I had seen

IMG 5100We were chatting with a local couple and I mentioned this vintage truck I had seenThey tipped us off that there was a car club meeting at Sonic - which happened to be across the street from our best western

IMG 5144

IMG 5140

No comments: