Saturday, March 14, 2015

Zoo and St. Patty’s Party

March 15th we went to the zoo and had a St. Patrick’s day party. We made Reubens and drank gourmet root beer. Actually just Matt and Bryan made the reubens. They had some lively discussion about how to equitably assemble and distribute sandwiches. When I suggested they save the smallish sandwiches for Ashley and me, Matt accused me of supporting gendered sandwiches.   IMG_1560IMG_1567 We had a treasure hunt for the kids with illustrated clues by BryanIMG_1575which led to a pot of goldIMG_1577Vance and Debbie Mitchell came with their two kids Lisa and Kirk. Lisa is the same age as Alice and Louis and they had fun playing together. IMG_1584 Freya and Kirk are the same age and have common interests including Sophie GiraffeIMG_1582I think Norah took this picture of meIMG_1587 I’m pretty sure it was Norah because here is the next pictureIMG_1588

No comments: