Thursday, March 5, 2015

Cold Weather

Just as the trees were budding and the the daffodils and tulips were starting to pop we were pummeled with unusually cold, wet and even snowy weather. I want to be clear that I’m not complaining, just commenting. Our unusually cold snowy two weeks of winter was obviously nothing compared to what the Northeast saw this winter. In fact for Norah and Alice the snow was a welcome change of scenery and they enjoyed having 3 snow days in two weeks. Being stuck inside so much at first led to lots of begging for nonstop TV but then after we banned TV there was a renaissance of creativity. Here the girls have taken our hall rug and used it as a table cloth for their restaurant.IMG_1234 Norah’s creative Menu – I should have taken a picture of the inside – I think she illustrated my optionsIMG_1235  I think every kid in North Texas made a snowman on March 5th. We had ideal snowman building snow. These girls decided to make snow sisters. It was adorable. IMG_1447IMG_1451 IMG_1452

1 comment:

DB said...

So "menu" has a tilda over the 'n' -- looks like her Spanish is taking root.