Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Freya at 8 months

Freya is now constantly crawling around and she is fast. She still army crawls but she will lift up her belly if she doesn’t have a shirt on and the floor is cold. One of Freya’s favorite pass times is crawling into the playroom and dumping out bins of legos or play food. IMG_1222 But if legos haven’t been left out she’ll settle for anything really. IMG_1245  We usually keep the playroom pretty tidy but Freya is happiest when it is a mess of treasuresIMG_1250Her pincer grasp has vastly improved and no piece of paper, no crumb is too small for her to pick up. I’m constantly vacuuming.IMG_1251 Freya is starting to display her affection, mostly her affection for me. She surprised me early into March and waved at me after I nursed her. She doesn’t wave often but she has done it a few times. She gives me big, wet, open mouthed kisses. She also sometimes pats me on the back when I pat her on the back while we hug and she has a nice firm and steady pat for a baby. IMG_1625 IMG_1626IMG_1634

No comments: