Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving in Denver

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My entire family was together and we were joined by my cousin Ben’s family and my Uncle Nyman, Aunt Shelley and my cousin Aidan. Everyone brought their culinary A game and it was just what you want at Thanksgiving: a full house, kids laughing, interesting conversations, lots of pie and good weather for a walk to the park.
The Brooks grandkidsIMG_1020The pies (minus Ben’s cherry cheesecake that hadn’t yet arrived) Ashley’s cranberry pecan was crowd favoriteIMG_1013It’s is so much fun that Norah and Alice each have a cousin their own age. They really enjoy playing togetherIMG_1033IMG_1036IMG_1054IMG_1058Ben’s daughter Anna and AndrewIMG_1034Aidan’s dog Woody was so sweet with the kids. Andrew just loved himIMG_0459This is from the night before but I think it’s the only pic I have of AidanIMG_0438 Grandma Lorraine and Freya Lorraine together. Remember when Norah wore this cute dress? Freya is younger than Norah was and she has already out grown it. IMG_1077And here is Freya with Grandpa Dean the next dayIMG_1085IMG_1078 IMG_1092

No comments: