Sunday, November 16, 2014

Tea Parties

One of the joys of parenthood is getting to play! I bought myself a tea set for Alice’s 3rd birthday and have really enjoyed having weekend morning tea parties with Norah and Alice. Norah gets really into it. She always dresses up as a princess for the occasion – I can’t wait till we start doing fake British accents together. These pictures are from the Sunday morning after Alice’s birthday bash (11-16). Alice didn’t quite catch the vision. I think since Norah’s princess dress was also her Halloween costume, Alice assumed proper tea party attire was a Halloween costume and came as a kitty cat. I was the last one to wake up this morning (or the first one to wake up and then nap depending on how you look at it) so I came to the tea party in my PJs.IMG_0999IMG_1001IMG_0331Alice also received a plastic tea set for her birthday which I think she enjoys even more since we let her be completely in charge of itIMG_0335

No comments: