Friday, November 28, 2014

Norah’s first day skiing

Bryan, Uncle Matt and Norah all went skiing at Loveland the day after Thanksgiving. Norah was in ski school and was lucky enough to have a small class of just 3 kids for the first half of the day and 2 the second half. She woke up naturally at 6 am ready to put on her thermals and head to the mountains. Matt said she was singing “I’m going skiing, I’m going skiing” in the parking lot. Bryan said she made some great strides and enjoyed herself. At bedtime I asked her what the best part of the day was and she said “when Uncle Matt bought me a pretzel.” I thought that was sweet and texted it to Matt who told me they were just handing out free pretzels. Ha!  We won’t spoil the memory of the moment though.

IMG_0460IMG_0463IMG_0464

Here is a link to a video of her skiing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zuicl5H6Do&feature=youtu.be

No comments: