Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Grandma Lorraine and Grandpa Dean Visit

My parents left today and I miss them already.IMG_0152 They came out to help me on July 20th and were indispensible. I’m glad they came before I had Freya because I was exhausted and they allowed me to get in some extra naps and take it easy before I had her. My dad also took care of several projects around the house including painting our deck, taking our car in for maintenance (not to mention cleaning said car after I puked in it), and cleaning our carpets. My mom spent many hours playing with and cleaning up after the girls. Norah and Alice also took swim lessons while they were here which is something I don’t think I could have pulled off by myself. I’m so grateful to them for their help and support.IMG_0050-001IMG_0106I procrastinated taking pictures till the night before they left – Norah and Alice were already in jammiesIMG_0138IMG_0158IMG_0144

2 comments:

Hillary and Jonathan said...

Oh I'm so glad you had so much great help! I hope Bryan also gets some paternity leave though!

Ashley said...

Please tell me that was a deliberate effort to color coordinate because everyone looks so fantastic together. Love the blues and pinks!