Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Freya and the Rest of Us

I have not taken nearly enough pictures of Freya. In my defense though, she sleeps a lot. I’m not complaining, but how many pictures do you need like this? IMG_0083.JPG (2)Actually I should probably get a few more like that – at least one with a real camera and during the day without a flash. And isn’t that an impressive swaddle job? Bryan is a master swaddler. I think she looks like a glo worm toy. Here is another phone picture of Freya sleeping – this time at the zoo.IMG_0125.JPG (2)A phone pic of Norah and Alice entertaining FreyaIMG_0104We took few pics of us with Freya last night before my parents leftIMG_0168IMG_0180

IMG_0188

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you look amazing! What a sweet family!

Hillary and Jonathan said...

Before I even read that line under the swaddle picture I thought, "What an impressive swaddle!"

Unknown said...

you look great! I can't believe you are up and ready so soon after a baby... I'm probably just a wimp. And I totally disagree you can't have too many pictures of a sleeping baby, maybe that's because Michael never slept and Zach is the opposite. I am always taking pictures of him sleeping to document that babies sleep! Congratulations!

Ashley said...

What a beautiful family! You thought it was hard to get four people to smile at the same time, but when she wakes up you're really going to have a challenge!

Ben, Paige & William said...

So happy for you, Lindsey! You look amazing.

Christy said...

Beautiful family! Gorgeous photos. And that swaddle picture is amazing. Haha. I love it.