Saturday, August 9, 2014

Alice and Freya

Alice loves to support Freya during tummy time. She lays down by her and pats her talks to her and offers her toys. She’ll say “Baby Fwaya, it’s big sister. I wuv you baby Fwaya” A I’m impressed she hasn’t lost interest in her baby sister yet. She comes into my room first thing every morning to see Freya and give her a kiss.IMG_0205This pretty baby quilt is from my Grandma Hyer. All of my girls have one from her and they make excellent tummy time quilts – especially because there is room for big sisters to fit on it too. IMG_0203IMG_0206IMG_0200IMG_0199IMG_0114

4 comments:

Hillary and Jonathan said...

What a sweet sister! These pictures make me happy.

kaci + tom said...

these photos are unbelievably sweet. congrats again.

Ashley said...

Totally adorable. I can't wait to see Freya and Alice when Freya is about 1 year old (like Andrew). The interactions are so cute when the big sibling makes the little sibling laugh.

Stacy said...

THey are so cute. ALice is so adorable with Freya!!