Friday, February 8, 2013

Jenny Transtrum Visits

One of my good friends from Ithaca drove up from Houston to visit while her husband was out of town interviewing for jobs. It was great to see her and her kids and catch up. I love seeing old friends and I’m amazed at how many times my paths have crossed with close friends we’ve moved away from. While we were in New York I was able to visit two college roommates and a fellow teacher and since moving to Dallas we’ve caught up with the Hunts, Prices, Langenbergs, Jenny Transtrum (all from Ithaca) and the Chavez family from our Provo days. I fantasize about living in the same city with all my favorite people someday . . . in the mean time I’m happy to reunite with old friends for a quick visit.

Jenny only had one full day with us but we made the most of it with a trip to the children’s aquariumIMG_1268IMG_1271Camilla, Alice and Norah played great together inside and outside and then finished the day off with a nice warm bathIMG_1306IMG_1297IMG_1307

4 comments:

Hillary and Jonathan said...

It is so fun that you guys all live so close! What a lucky break that so many people randomly ended up in Texas!

Ashley said...

I love Alice's expressions in the last two bathtub photos.

Ehales said...

Such cuties!

Brett and Sydnie said...

Alice clearly loves the camera! What a cute girl!