Sunday, November 18, 2012

Visiting Grandma Lorraine

Norah, Alice and I went to Denver November 5th – 10th to visit Grandma Lorraine while she recovered from surgery. As a bonus, we were able to see Ashley and Louis in the airport for about 15 minutes before they headed home to D.C. Alice seems to have finally out grown her separation anxiety because she immediately reached for Ashley and wanted to be held by her. Louis didn’t mind me holding him but he definitely preferred to be allowed to walk around and explore. a&l3I was mid blink in this picture, but I wanted a picture with Norah in it and if you can believe it I look better in this one than the other onea&l6I unfortunately didn’t get many pictures while we were in Colorado but I did at least get one of my mom with each girlIMG_0712IMG_0724

Things I should have taken pictures of: My mom and Norah making necklaces with beads, Norah meeting Santa Claus (in November!) at the Cherry Creek Mall, and Norah dressing up as a Snow Fairy and leaving a trail of glitter from her costume everywhere she went, Alice playing with some of my old toys including my baby doll “buddy.”

4 comments:

kelsey ann said...

i love your captions :) see you sooo soon!

Hillary and Jonathan said...

How lucky you guys got too see each other in the airport!

Ashley said...

Thanks for the reminder to bring my camera. I can't wait to take some [better] photos of the cousins, and us, at Thanksgiving.

Ashley said...

Meant to add that the photos of Mom look like there were taken at a playground that we saw when driving down Arapahoe Road. Hope it was a fun playground.