Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Girls trip to the Zoo

Bryan has been pretty tied up with school lately so this past Saturday Norah and I headed up to Syracuse to visit my friend Kari and her two fabulous little girls Bailey and Avery. Kari’s husband is a resident in orthopedic surgery so I can always count on her for some girl time.

L to R: Avery, Bailey and NorahIMG_7482

I can’t believe how fast Bailey is growing up. Kari was pregnant with her at my wedding and now she is a big sister, 5 and headed for kindergarten. Little Avery is still little for pushing 3 but she is growing up too. She has become quite the conversationalist since I saw her in March. It makes me excited about how much Norah will be learning in coming months and seeing these cute girls together makes me so excited to have another little girl:)IMG_7484

Hard to believe that in 4 months Norah will be a big sister with a little sister just like Bailey.

9 comments:

Ehales said...

It's a girl!!!! Congrats!! So excited our little guy will have some cuties to play with :) Yay! Can't wait to catch up in a month.

Julie said...

A girl?! That's exciting! I'm glad you're having another girl because Norah is so cute :) miss you.

jenny t said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you posted this! I was so mad when it didn't look like a post all about your ultrasound, and was going to call and demand to know what you found out. Girls are fabulous! And Norah will be a great big sister--you've already seen her in practice with baby Ca-ma. :)

Lindsey Hicks said...

Ha ha. I didn't want to do a whole post on the ultrasound because it is still Norah's blog for another four months. I have to come up with a new title in that time. Any ideas?

Hillary and Jonathan said...

Way to sneak it in there! We're so excited for you guys!

Maranda said...

Congratulations on the next little lady coming into your family!

Anonymous said...

GIRL!! So excited for you three!!!

Lindsey said...

yay for baby girls! i am so excited to have little girls together! i am so ready to get back to ithaca and catch up and have you guys as our neighbors...this year is going to be great!

Ashley said...

What a sweet post! I'm so excited for you!