Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter

I’ve been meaning to put up a picture of Norah with her Easter Basket. This past April Norah enjoyed dying Easter eggs with friends as well as an Easter egg hunt. I didn’t take pictures at either of those activities unfortunately but she had a great time. Holidays are so much more fun with a toddler.

Norah enjoyed shaking her candy filled butterflies almost as much as eating the candyIMG_7129This is what the Easter Bunny brought Norah this year. IMG_7133Her Aunt Emily sent her this pretty green dress and the bunny was from Mimi. She LOVES that Bunny and it is now a member of her crib entourage.IMG_7142

3 comments:

Paige said...

Norah couldn't get any cuter!

Ashley said...

Very cute dress. I hope her cousin has one just like it.

MLE Whatz said...

I'm glad the dress fit - may fit for a while longer. The stuffed bunny is darling! I looked all over for a chocolate peter rabbit but never found one. Where did you get the butterflies - cute!