Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Waters Family Visit

Our friends Mike and Kari drove down from Syracuse with their little girls to visit us Saturday.  Even though it is getting chilly in Ithaca we spent our time outside at Taughannock and the Cayuga Nature Center.  It is wonderful to have them so close.  IMG_5691IMG_5693The trail was very muddy and it looked like the park service was in the midst of clearing away ruble on the trail from a mudslide.  Norah thought the mud puddles were great.IMG_5702I’ve never seen the falls with this much water.  We felt like we were being rained on standing here.  IMG_5709

4 comments:

Kari said...

What a good looking family! (:

Lindsey Hicks said...

I know! So nice too.

Janelle Dobson said...

Hey! I know them! So fun you guys got to get together.

Amy said...

seeing you guys look all bundled and cold makes me glad I'm not there.:) Nora's halloween costume is darling!