Saturday, May 22, 2010

Norah Walks

Norah took her first steps on Tuesday May 11th. Unfortunately this happened while I was at a Relief Society meeting -- probaby the only hour I had been away from her in about a week. She took a few more steps in the following days and then Saturday she stood up for the first time without holding on to anything. She was very happy with herself and clapped and cheered along with us. She took Sunday off from walking and then picked right up again on Monday. This video is from May 17th.


3 comments:

Hillary and Jonathan said...

Way to go Norah! Lincoln watched this video with me and said, "Hey! That's my girlfriend!"

Kari said...

Yeah Norah! Your house may never be clean again... we are looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

Leslie said...

Norah, you are too cute! It's exciting when they reach those neat mile stones. i wish you were closer so I could give her a high 5 myself. Take care, and enjoy that little doll of yours! :)