Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Waters Family Visit

kari and bailey
kari and kids
Over the weekend my old college roommate Kari and her family visited. I hadn't seen Kari and Mike since our wedding and I just barely missed out on meeting Bailey. Mike had an interview in Syracuse to be a resident and Kari and the kids came along for a weekend stay at the Alpha Phi Party Mansion. We had a blast. Norah watched with amazement and respect as Bailey (3.5) and Avery (15 months) ran laps around the house. Bailey quickly bonded with Bryan because their names both begin with "Capital B" and they enjoyed playing several games of pretty pretty princess together. They made it look like so much fun that Kari and I finally joined in. Saturday we visited the children's science museum and ate at Fives Guys with Mike.

three girls
bailey
norah and bry
IMG_3358






1 comment:

jo said...

Linds! I'm so glad you found me! My blog is not nearly as exciting as yours, but I'm glad you visited.

What a fun visit from the Waters family! My, do they have some cute kids.

And your little Norah is beautiful (as are you, so no surprise there). It looks like she's had plenty of adventures thus far and that will probably continue, I'm sure.

Merry Christmas, Linds! Enjoy your holiday season, and I hope to talk to you soon!