Sunday, May 7, 2017

Norah's first piano recital

Norah had her first piano recital on May 6th. She played Blue Danube by Strauss. I'm so proud of how hard Norah has worked this year at piano. She is fortunate to have an incredible (and incredibly overqualified) teacher, Dr. Irina Moreland, and under her instruction she has learned so much. Most of my piano recitals were in the cozy living rooms of my piano teachers. Norah's was in a beautiful and intimidating auditorium at a grand piano and in front of a large audience made up of family members of students. She had never played a grand piano before, let along in front of such a large audience. I am sure I would have run out of the hall crying at her age but she was brave and composed. Brava Norah!

Save

1 comment:

Andrea Paul said...

Norah
Congratulations on your piano recital on that Grand piano. Keep up the great work and practice practice practice
Andy