Sunday, August 23, 2015

Hicks Beach Week

We had lots of fun with Bryan’s family at the Outer Banks. This was my 5th time to the beach with them and some traditions have emerged over the years. We took turns cooking dinner each night, we had a pool party and went out for ice cream and there were some highly competitive card games. We had flawless weather all week long and the water was a warm 78 degrees.

Susan, Taylor and HannahIMG_4412 Hannah, Kelsey, Kimball+Guy, Susan, TaylorIMG_4423 The card playersIMG_4436   Uncle Taylor and Uncle Greg taking it easyIMG_4512 Guy surprised us with a Reggae themed pool partyIMG_4440IMG_4386 I think this is the best photo I took on the trip. Guy is such a cutieIMG_4511Kelsey and GuyIMG_4531Granny B’s ice creamIMG_4476IMG_4480 Grandpa Guy sharing his cone with Baby GuyIMG_4482IMG_4484Alice, me and NorahIMG_4496 This was one of the highlights of the trip for me – Norah, Alice and Freya all fell asleep at the same time! They were out long enough for me to take a power nap and still have time to play in the waves with Bryan, Courtney, Hannah and Kimball. It was a wonderful break.IMG_4473 Courtney, Hannah, me and KelseyIMG_4500 Courtney and HannahIMG_4501

1 comment:

DB said...

I'm reconsidering the cutest Freya picture -- I think it is the one of you holding her.