Sunday, September 7, 2014

Freya’s baby blessing

Bryan blessed Freya today at church. Her Grandpa Guy was also in the circle as well as Christian Berger, Dane Larson, Mike Empey and Steve Cramer. I think I lost my notes on Norah’s and Alice’s blessings so I thought I’d write down what Bryan hoped and prayed for today. All of their blessings have been very similar so they can also read this when they’re older if they’re curious. He blessed her to know of God’s love for her, to know of her parents and grandparents love for her, that she would be inquisitive and work hard to learn and develop herself and use her abilities to serve others, that she would have relationships that would enrich her life and seek to support her family and friends and that she would be happy and bring happiness to others.

IMG_0403IMG_0413IMG_0433IMG_0300

No comments: