Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Norah and Alice Together

I’ve noticed that lately my instagram pictures have almost exclusively been shots of Norah and Alice together and usually holding hands. I used to take mostly pictures of them individually. I think this accurately reflects how much more they interact with each other now. They are legitimately friends who play together (and fight together) and it is a pleasure to watch their sisterhood develop. These pictures are all from my iphone. I love that I’m able to so easily capture our day to day life with my phone but I hate the poor quality, slow speed and temptation to depend on it. I have to consciously remind myself to bring my SLR along on outings now and then.

IMG_2504 IMG_2496IMG_2641IMG_2643 IMG_2583IMG_2588 IMG_2590IMG_2711IMG_2667[1]IMG_2730IMG_2733

4 comments:

Stacy said...

They are just too cute together!! :)

Hillary and Jonathan said...

I love Alice's yellow rain jacket! I was recently searching for one just like it for myself, but had to settle for white. Little girls get such cute clothes!

Ashley said...

Siblings hugging is about the most heartwarming thing in the world. I love when Andrew and Louis play together (which is still limited at their ages).

natalie said...

I love it! These were too cute.