Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pumpkin Village

I think the highlight of fall here in Dallas is the Pumpkin Village at the Arboretum. I’m sure these are just the first of many pictures here this fall:

Norah is making a weird face here but she was picking her nose in the other ones – I honestly debated which one to post.IMG_2646IMG_2655Our attempt a group photo. Norah, Alice, Oliver, Henry and Frederick. Where is Jayden?!IMG_2653 This artist does face painting at the arboretum on Monday’s and Tuesdays. He is soooo nice to the kids. Norah wanted to be a yellow and black butterfly.IMG_2668 Who knows what Alice wanted to be?! I guessed a pink butterfly for her. I wish she talked more. IMG_2670 We saw our old neighbor Gene there. He and Paula both volunteer at the arboretum. We miss living next door to them. They were the best neighbors!IMG_2681

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful and special place.