Saturday, January 12, 2013

White Rock Lake

Every Sunday and some Saturdays we go for a walk around White Rock Lake. When outings become routine like this I tend to stop taking pictures of them but today was a little different because Norah asked to ride in the bike trailer. So she went off with BryanIMG_0510 while I took Alice for a walk. IMG_0480I think it was this small deviation from our pattern that prompted me to take pictures. IMG_0498And taking pictures put me in a stop-and-smell- the-roses sort of mood so when Alice arched her back and make it clear she wanted to get out and have a look aroundIMG_0526 I agreed even though she didn’t have shoes.IMG_0500IMG_0524IMG_0509I really should try to take pictures of our typical outings more often because I always appreciate the richness of my life more through a lens.IMG_0517

4 comments:

Sara said...

I want one of those bike trailers!!! Looks like you guys are loving the nice warm weather!!
Love you!

Hillary and Jonathan said...

I love your quote about "enjoying the richness of your life more through a lens." That is so true.

ganelle said...

I love how well you document things! I feel like I have become so terrible at stuff like that, and those little moments are my favorites to look back on.

natalie said...

It's do true that we forget to record the routine things. In glad we got to visit White Rock Lake at Christmas so I can know all about it. That's a fun bike trailer, I know dad always wanted one.