Thursday, January 5, 2012

Snow Day with Daddy

Norah is one of the few people I’ve met that enjoys having snowballs thrown at them. She would puff out her chest and say, “Daddy, throw the snowball at my soup(suit)”. By the way, Norah did not make either of the snowballs featured in this blog post.

IMG_0737Posed shot of Norah “making” a snowballIMG_0738Norah admiring “her” handicraftIMG_0744Norah found who she first thought was Jesus but when I told her it was Mary she was even more excitedIMG_0755

We spent a lot of time with Mary. Norah had a hard time leaving. She may have felt a special bond after playing Mary in the Branch nativity.IMG_0765

Finishing up a great snow day playing on the see saw.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

You have snow already? Oh, it's going to be a looong winter. (Love the snow gear on Norah).

Hillary and Jonathan said...

So fun! Build a snowman for us!

Adam and Rachel said...

That last picture of Norah on the seesaw is so sweet . . . melts my heart! I must say that I don't miss the snow of the Northeast though. It was almost 50 degrees here in the high desert and we played outside in the sun!

natalie said...

These ones are fantastic. reminds me of the pictures of us as children in our snow clothes. I don't know why, but seeing Norah with Mary made my night haha