Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Era of Coordinating Dresses Begins!

It actually began last year with Christmas dresses but now it is in full swing. Thanks to their generous clothing benefactor (Mimi) there will be more pictures like this to come.IMG_8740-1
I’m so glad Norah enjoys dressing like Alice and I intend to take advantage while I can. I even was able to get Norah to wear a bow long enough to take this picture – after which she took off both her bow and Alice’s.
In other news: We spent Alice’s Christmas money on a baby gym. The rest of us have been devotedly exercising at the Y so we thought it only right Alice should also have a workout facility.IMG_8748Here she is doing some push upsIMG_8752She loves it, I love it and Norah loves it. IMG_8745Actually, Norah has some baby gym envy – so I set up her tent today as a consolation. IMG_8719
I love my little Norah girl but January is just not her month – nor mine. We need more outside time. I’ve got my hopes set on an early spring this year.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, these are cute girls! I, too, hope Phil doesn't see his shadow.

Ashley said...

Maybe this time next year you'll be in warmer place. Fingers crossed.

It's so fun to see Alice looking older. Her smiles are beautiful.

Hillary and Jonathan said...

I just ordered Lincoln and what's his name their first set of matching pajamas. Coordinating is fun :)

Julie said...

ha ha ha! Love it. T loved Maizie's baby gym too. Actually he loves all the toys she gets and she loves his. haha. Super cute girlies. Miss you guys!

Tahri and Kehau said...

Oh they are so cute! I haven't started coordinating just yet, but I'm sure I will! :)

Kari said...

Love the dresses! And I love coordinating! Soon I'll have to buy three of each... (: