Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lindsey’s 27th Birthday

I had a really nice birthday this year. It fell over reunion weekend which is pretty stressful for me but my friend Stacy babysat Norah for us on June 11th so we could see a movie (Midnight in Paris) and escape the crowded reception at the house. Then the next day on my actual birthday we invited a bunch of friends over to enjoy the leftovers from reunion weekend! Hillary even made me a cake so it was a true birthday bash.IMG_7350 Norah and Lincoln performed a duet in my honorIMG_7353Eli turned pages for themIMG_7355

5 comments:

Hillary and Jonathan said...

Oh no! What a bummer that picture of you is blurry! That is why I usually take multiples!

jo said...

Happy Birthday! June birthdays are the best... well, June and February birthdays.:)

jo said...

Happy Birthday! June birthdays are the best... well, June and February birthdays.:)

Ashley said...

Can I borrow Bossy Pants when you're done with it? :)

Tahri and Kehau said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey!!! You look GREAT! We miss you guys sooo much! I'm bummed we missed your birthday.