Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cyprus: Ayia Napa and Cape Greco

These pictures are from our beach day. It was in the mid 60s and a very windy but Bryan of course was not deterred from swimming and even Norah made it as far as her ankles. I was content to enjoy the sunshine. We went to cave that is usually pretty accessible but the waves were so high from the wind that when they hit they completely blocked the entrance. Bryan and my dad timed it just right and made it in and out with out getting soaked. I decided it was too risky because I was wearing my new boots but then just after my dad took the picture of Bryan and I, from what I thought was a safe distance, a huge wave came up and soaked us. The boots were just fine.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Nice slide show. I really like your picture of the boats, the bird, and the close-up of the rocks. And I can't believe plants are flowering there in the "winter."

Lindsey said...

I am so glad your boots are okay! After all of our search for the perfect boots it would have been a tragedy for them to get ruined.

Your pictures are beautiful! What a cool place to explore.

And can I just say that I am so glad you guys are back!

Hillary and Jonathan said...

Wow, Cyprus looks really beautiful and your picture are just lovely!

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

I love the picture with you and Brian sitting across from each other in the cave. That's a wall worthy shot!