Thursday, October 7, 2010

Norah’s Stylish Baby Bob

I’ve trimmed Norah’s hair a few times but she had her first true Hair style today compliments of the famed Roo.  I finally met Roo a few weeks ago at the ward’s playgroup after reading about her on other people’s blogs for the past year.   It seems it is part of the Cornell baby’s rite of passage to get a haircut by Roo.  Once we were properly acquainted I made Norah an appointment to visit Roo’s kitchen salon and I think I’ll be making one for myself in a month or so. 

Norah was very cooperative during the cut thanks to an Elmo DVD and Roo’s toddler taming expertise.  IMG_5358She wouldn’t however cooperate with the camera and refused to crack a smile.IMG_5361After the cut Norah played with Tale, Graham and Tucker and I chatted with their moms.  Obviously I was chatting more than I was supervising because this is what Norah managed to do to her new style:IMG_5364 It has been raining A LOT here so the ground was a little soggy.   She didn’t seem to mind the mud so we stayed and she continued playing.  I managed to get this great shot of her stacked back:IMG_5369And this close up of her all natural hair product.IMG_5370

3 comments:

Tahri and Kehau said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe she did so good with her haircut, she is so adorable. And I love the muddy shots. Soo cute, I think a lot of the time it bothers mommies more than babies. :)

Kari said...

Love the haircut!! If only Avery's hair was long enough to cut...

cate said...

Norah rocks that baby bob. You can tell her I said that.