Saturday, October 9, 2010

Iron Kettle Farm

From left to right: Lindsey M., Lindsey H., Hillary, EmilyIMG_5381Lincoln, Norah and Graham managed to sneak onto the the “ages 3 and up” train.  Graham did get yelled at a few times for standing up but loved it anyway.IMG_5396 Lincoln, Norah, GrahamIMG_5407The Bentleys didn’t weren’t able to sneak JJ onto the 3 and up trainIMG_5405Checking out the other kidsIMG_5420 IMG_5433Lincoln curiously looking at “Norah the kid”IMG_5436 Elliot and Emily being ridiculously good looking togetherIMG_5438 Norah enjoyed climbing the piles of pumpkinsIMG_5466Norah and Graham loading the wagon with pumpkinsIMG_5479IMG_5482 IMG_5496

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Super cute pictures. Norah looks just like you with that cute little bob of hers. Wish we could get her and Ethan together to play! I know they'd have a ball together, and so would we!

Michael said...

Is that Jeremy Bentley? If so, I had some IT classes with him.

Fun pictures.

Lindsey Hicks said...

It is indeed. What a small world!

Tahri and Kehau said...

Ah man you guys already went. Darn it, it looked so fun. We have to take Tale there, but i'm bummed that he isn't going to have the other kids to play with! We lose! I love your pictures!

Ehales said...

Great pictures! We had so much fun with everyone, thanks for letting us tag along :)

Anonymous said...

Norah is so cute. As I blog stalked Norah my sister saw the pics and exclaimed, "what a precious kid!"

hope all is well at Cornell

Crystal said...

DO you seriously have ANY idea how CUTE your little girl is?? She's too cute for words. Honestly, every time I see her . . . kills me. I love you guys. PLEASE come see us!!

Red Head Kim said...

Lindsey,

You are looking SO skinny. Glad to know you are making me run for my money. Gotta keep up with my "momma twin."

Kim

Amy said...

ahhhh this post made me miss Ithaca and you guys