Monday, March 1, 2010

Crib Pull Ups

We often wake up to Norah babling and singing to herself but this morning she sounded a little louder and prouder than usual. I decided to get up and greet her since she was in such a good mood (I usually just lay in bed and ignore her for a good 10 - 15 minutes). This is what I saw:
IMG_3859 She had a big grin on her face and was very happy with herself. She pulled herself up in her crib once before but it was a week or two ago and we lowered her mattress afterwards.

4 comments:

SMT Family said...

So cute; I love that sense of sweet victory and thrill she is expressing! What a great candid moment

Crystal said...

She's too cute. I can't stand it. :)

Kali said...

She is SO cute!

jo said...

Look at that sweet smile. She is so pleased with herself. And why not? That's quite the feat!