Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Freya at 7 Months

I’m fake dating this post for end of February and but really this it is a month overdue. Looking over my pictures (unfortunately all from my phone) I can see that Freya has visibly changed a lot since end of February. I regret not taking some quality pictures of her rolls of fat because I think she already reached her peak chubbiness and may have lost of few of her rolls due to her extensive army crawling workouts. I do at least have this picture from her 6 month appt on Jan 30th: IMG_0939 and these shots from Feb 5th:IMG_0983 IMG_0984I must have been putting her in jammies and paused to admire her physique because this pic is a min later IMG_0991 Feb 11: We had very warm weather the first half of the month and I was very excited to dress Freya in Alice’s pink railroad romper. I feel very sentimental when I get to reuse baby clothes from Norah or Alice. It seems like Freya has mostly worn Norah’s hand-me-downs and it was fun to be able to tell Alice that this outfit was hers. Freya has already out-grown it.  IMG_1072IMG_1080IMG_1083 Feb 7: at Chicken Scratch with Harper and WillaIMG_1049IMG_1050 Feb 16: Freya had her first taste of ice cream. I naively thought I could eat my cone while holding her but she has a surprisingly strong grip. I had a hard time getting my cone back from her. IMG_1139IMG_1140 IMG_1141

Feb 17th: I take Alice and Freya to storytime once a week and we often see Brooke and Oliver there. Brooke is so sweet to Freya – she is holding her in these picturesIMG_1144 Notice Sophie giraffe by Freya’s feet in the above pic – Sophie is Freya’s favorite toyIMG_1154IMG_1146 Feb 20th: At some point in February Freya really started to move. She started out pretty slow but she was determined and given enough time she could crawl all the way to the playroom from the family room. First, a picture of sweet, sweaty Freya after nursing. SighIMG_1180 Crawling with pride from the family room!IMG_1182

1 comment:

DB said...

This Freya series is cute. I like the first 3 the best.