Thursday, January 16, 2014

Zooday

We go to the zoo so often with friends that I rarely bring my camera. If I’m being truly honest, I brought it on this particular zooday because the girls had new dresses (compliments of Mimi) and I thought they looked really cute in them.

L to R: Brooke, Erin(with Wayne), Henry, Oliver, Frederick, Alice, NorahIMG_3633 We were very excited to catch both Kolas awake and active!IMG_3632 This one looked right at me and winked – I swear!!IMG_3634 Alice, Frederick, Norah and HenryIMG_3639 We spent a long time in the Children’s area of the zoo and played on the playground and petted the goats. It warmed up by late morning – definitely one of the nicest days we had in January.IMG_3644 We truly walked all over the zoo – from the Koalas to the Wilds of Africa where this Jeep is!IMG_3648

No comments: