Sunday, March 31, 2013

Alice in March

Alice never gets tired of going to the park and she’s very independent when she’s there. I’m always saying how different Norah and Alice are but she reminds me soooo much of her sister at the park. She’s very active and adventurous just like Norah.IMG_0926 And she LOVES slidesIMG_0869IMG_0868 She desperately wants to be treated exactly like Norah – so much so that she’s begun protesting her high chair and climbing into the kid chairs at the table. I had set this plate on the table for Norah and Alice thought she was so sneaky getting to it first. I usually make Alice a bigger breakfast than I do for Norah and sometimes when I take her out of her high chair she will polish off Norah’s plate too.IMG_1518 Here she is eating her first breakfast with her daddy very early in the morningIMG_1585 IMG_1588I have to keep my eye on Alice these days. She’s very resourceful when she wants to be. One day she believed that I had treats in a certain cupboard (there had been treats there previously) and she kept pushing a chair all the way across the kitchen and climbing onto the counter. She did this over and over again.

No comments: