Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Jammies and Stuff

Norah has been particular about her pajamas for a long long time but it has gotten ridiculous lately. She has this one Christmas nightgown (featured below) that she wants to wear every single night – because it is a “dress.”IMG_8336IMG_8339But we have to wash it at some point and since we don’t have a washer and dryer sometimes she just needs to wear other jammies. She dug in her heels tonight so I told her she had to stay in her room until she was ready to put on other jammies. When she came out of her room she was dressed like this:IMG_8351She came out marching and said “I got all my stuff. I got my hat, my doctor bag, my pack pack and my dresses.”  IMG_8358Please note that both dresses are inside out and one is backwards. Also, you can’t see it but she is wearing a tutu under her dresses.

6 comments:

Kate said...

I love that look on her face in the last picture: "Come ON you guys, quit looking at Alice and check out how awesome I am!!"

Hillary and Jonathan said...

Linds, you look so great, Alice isn't even two weeks old! And that is a pretty awesome outfit. I love how pleased Norah looks with herself for picking it out! I think having a little sister around makes her look older.

Kari said...

Adorable. And we know all about only dresses... even though it is freezing Bailey only wants to wear her nightgowns. Forget about the really warm fleece sleepers!

Christy said...

ADORABLE. She is such a personality. I love her.

Ashley said...

Please tell me you let her go to bed in her tutu and dresses!

Crystal said...

This made me giggle. :) Funny funny girl.