Sunday, August 8, 2010

End of Summer Cramming

Even though Bryan has been working pretty much all summer and his schedule won’t change much with the start of the school year I still feel like summer is going to end when school starts.  It will likely still be warm all through September but I feel this rush to cram all kinds of summer activities in before August is over.  Here are some miscellaneous things we’ve been up to since the beach. 

Norah has been playing with Benjamin Davis a lot this summer.   Here they are at Stewart Park.IMG_4777We’ve been hiking the gorges whenever possibleIMG_4960Picking and eating berries with the Jones familyIMG_4927IMG_4934IMG_4936And we’ve been visiting friends.  Here is Norah, Benny and Tale.  We definitely need to get these three together one more timeIMG_4953

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh, I miss Ithaca so much! I'm glad that Norah got to go blueberry picking. That's one of the best parts about summer!

Hillary and Jonathan said...

That picture of Bryan and Norah hiking is so cute! You should frame it.

Kari said...

Looks like fun. Where did you guys blueberry picking??

Tahri and Kehau said...

okay my pictures better turn out like yours!!!! :) i can see a differance from the last one to the rest though so i doubt it. :)

Lindsey Hicks said...

That is just the difference of being inside vs outside. Pictures always look better outside.

linny said...

Oh Lindsey, your little Norah is adorable. What a beautiful child.

Ashley said...

Picking blueberries in a usda t-shirt?! Can I suggest they use that pic as an advertisement? Sooo cute!

cate said...

Do me a favor and read "Blueberries for Sal" to Norah for me - since I can't do it.