Sunday, November 30, 2014

Freya at 4 months

I’m enjoying Freya so much. We are on the go a lot so she takes most of her naps in the Ergo carrier with her head laid against my chest and I savor those naps. She is quite conversational and when we have the time to stop and give her attention she’ll respond with squeals and “take turns” talking.  Freya loves to see herself in the mirror and to play with toys. She spends a lot of time looking at her hands and trying to control them as she reaches for toys. We still swaddle her most nights for bedtime.

Freya has learned to grab her feet and she loves to do this – especially during diaper changes when her toes are freed from her jammies.IMG_1138 She now seems to enjoy tummy time more than being on her back. IMG_1147IMG_1149

IMG_1152IMG_1166She sticks her tongue out a lotIMG_1169She hasn’t rolled over from her tummy to her back yet but she rocks from side to side.IMG_1158IMG_1168 Freya attracts lots of admirers of her red hair at the grocery store and I notice that I’m also getting lots of comments about her chubby cheeks as well. I don’t think its possible to hold her without nuzzling and kissing those cheeks.IMG_1176IMG_1177IMG_1178IMG_1182

2 comments:

DB said...

That second photo is great. I think I want one.

Stacy said...

Those cheeks and hair -- she's got it in the bag!! Cutest baby ever! :)