Friday, July 4, 2014

Independence Day

We celebrated Independence day with preschool friends at the University Park parade again this year. When we got ready to go I put on one of the three shirts that still fit me (none of which are red or blue) and Norah told me that since I wasn’t wearing red white or blue I better just stay home and she’d bring me back a diet coke from the parade! I’m glad I didn’t let her discourage me from going because it was so much fun. University park knows how to throw a party! There were bouncy houses, lemonade, popcorn and watermelon, a petting zoo, balloon animals and of plenty of candy thrown to the kiddos. We walked to Gore Park from David’s house – he wasn’t in this picture because he was already there getting ready to ride his bike in the paradeIMG_9960David is standing in the foreground and Norah, Alice and Benjamin are in the backgroundIMG_9973 Alice is a major animal lover these days. Norah passed on the petting zoo on account of its stinkiness.IMG_9962Bryan dancing with Alice and Norah doing the MacarenaIMG_9977We also went to a fun BBQ in the evening at Brooke and Christian’s house but we didn’t take any pictures.

1 comment:

Hillary and Jonathan said...

So you made it look so your posts came up on the actual day they happened? Genius! I've never thought about dating it that way, but it makes a lot of sense.